Sunday, July 15, 2012

15/07/12


Hi~ Been some time since I last blogged!

Anyway, last week was a great week for me because:

- I finally ended my 3 months contract with the company! YESH AR! So I am a free bird now, no more dreadful 8.30-5 and preparing to act one busy in front of my desk! Although the pay was pathetic and the environment and people were cold and rude, I managed to survive, with bits and pieces of good memories! My manager was one of the nice people I met in the office, he treated my department (which only has 6 people including 2 temps -.-) to Sushi Tei, yum yum! Although it was the company which is paying for the meal, its still nice of him to have a farewell lunch for me. :)



- So as a free bird, I flocked every where to waste time. Went down to Fanny's brother's NTU Board Games club chalet / welcome party / pre-camp with Joann because they got pathetic number of campers and we were invited to join in the fun haha! Didn't really played with the campers because I'm a introvert-at-first-sight LOL, but managed to catch up with Daphne Yiyan and Joann. Been sooooooooo long since we really sat down and talked about our lives I guess! We were always watching movies or having dinner together, but not really those heart-to-heart talks! Had a great time :) Can't wait for the lunch/dinner plans! 

With Joann~




- And Saturday, Eugene and I went to USS to celebrate his OCS mates' birthdays! It was supposed to be a surprise for him too, but meh I can't keep secrets when he keep forcing me to say it out :(. 

It was my first time to USS! His friends were nice, the rides were fun (though scary at first ><), and I had a great time! 

Hope the event was a successful one, and yeah USS just right stroked off from my to-do-list too! 


The only picture I took with my phone that day lol, rest of the pictures in his camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment