Tuesday, July 24, 2012


OHAYO~


At USS last week:


With Eugene's OCS mates!


Been a busy week! Was quite busy with preparing for Qualifying English Test, that was compulsory for ALL polytechnic students, and the Advanced Placement Tests! Yes so many tests to take just to get into a local uni, life is definitely and obviously unfair to Polytechnic students! I hate all the rules that set as disadvantages to us, even though we are more qualified and suitable for University! 

And I applied for 4 Advanced Placement Tests, which allows me to skip some modules, but skipped 2 of them hahaha! Wasted, but I don't know how to write essays about some topics I googled online! I mean, the tests are obviously unfair AGAIN since we are tested on ACTUAL university modules and are not taught before, how to pass ar! In the end I just went the 2 MCQ tests hehe! 


Opened up a booth at SCAPE flea on Sunday to sell off our old clothes!




Yeah! Cleared quite a lot of clothes off my wardrobe, and I'm prepared for the all the shopping in BKK next week! ^^


Time flies. School starting in few weeks' time. And Eugene flying off to Taiwan next week D:. 



No comments:

Post a Comment