Sunday, July 01, 2012

30/06/12


STAY HOME WEEKEND~

Hi! Long time since I posted a zilian photo haha!

Wednesday, went to find the girls and helped out in painting of the 4EXP sign boards for our street sales!


If you are interested or free to join us, do not hesitate! JOIN US NOW! It will be fun, and you are actually helping and giving back to the society! EARN SOME GOOD KARMA POINTS NOW! :D



Friday, had dinner with Quoway Changhong and Sihao! Its the second last day for Manhattan Fish Market's Cheesy Platter! Omg I swear it seriously damn good! The cheese taste damn awesome *drools*! 
Yum yum yum yum~


Had nothing to do on Saturday and Sunday, so spent my time nua-ing around the house, rolling on my bed, watching some drama and shows, reading a book, playing with my phone, going for a jog and trying to revise for my Advance Placement Tests (even though details not confirm yet D:)! Been so long since I nua like this~ 


On a side note, 1 more week till Eugene is back! :D Can't wait to see him! 


No comments:

Post a Comment