Monday, July 02, 2012

my favourite concealer

My Favourite Concealer:

My close friends who see me without makeup will know, I have very very very very serious dark eye circles and eye bags! T.T I've been finding cures (e.g. google search how to reduce them, the different brands of eye serums) and tried many brands of concealers for the past few years! I tried brands like TheFaceShop, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, and I would definitely recommend this brand because its so good that I am going to my third concealer of this brand!

INTRODUCING: Beauty Maker's Aqua Eye Concealer

Beauty Maker: If you watched Taiwan Variety shows that involved cosmetics and beauty like 女人我最大 and Fashion In House, you would know this guy, Kelvin 老师! Yes, he is a famous makeup artist in Taiwan entertainment industry and Beauty Maker is a brand he started up!



Why would I recommend it


  • Moisturizing - The name, Aqua eye concealer, is high in moisture content. I don't know how to describe it, but the texture is between liquid and cream, and it just feel smooth on your skin! And it's not cakey like other concealer!
  • High coverage - It can cover my ultra super duper dark eye circles, what more can you say about the coverage?!
  • Affordable - If I am not wrong, it's about $22.50 each. Quite affordable I guess? It last me quite long, especially for my high usage (Even if I don't put foundation and other make up, I will still go out with concealer! ><)



Anyway, I'm not doing a Ad or whatsoever so I am not gonna post the purchase link or what here! I am just recommending what I think is good to the other girls (and guys!) who read my blog hehe! If you wanna get it,  you can ask me for the link personally! :D

AND BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment