Friday, August 10, 2012

I'M BACK~

As y'all know, I went Bangkok last week!

DAY 1 : My flight was 7 in the morning, and I had to wake up at 3 plus to cab down! Reached Bangkok at 9 in Thailand time (It's one hour before sg time), took a cab and arrived at our hotel, Budacco Hotel! It's kinda new, located at Pratunam area and the staffs are friendly and speak good English! The breakfast buffets are good too!

Slacked in our room for a while, and off we went to Platinum Mall to shop! Luckily its near our hotel and we can walk there (after being lost for half an hour though). I have to say my impression for Bangkok totally changed, everyone is so nice! We were walking around and looking lost trying to find the place, and the Thai people saw us and gave us directions, even when we didn't ask them!

Reached Platinum Mall and it was HUGE!!!! With 7 floors and 3 zones, its like twice or thrice the size of Bugis Street! Conquered 3 to 4 floors, and we were totally drained! Had dinner at a small coffee shop near our hotel, and finally back to our hotel room again!

And our loot for day 1:

1 dress, 2 rompers, 4 shorts, 5 tops, 1 watch and 1 belt for myself HEHEHEHE~


DAY 2 : Woke up, had breakfast buffet provided by the hotel and off we went to Platinum Mall again, to conquer the rest of the levels! And we realised that the mall was bigger than we expected! :O We missed many shops and parts during Day 1, and it took us long to conquer the whole building! 


Part 1 of day 2 loot:

Got myself 1 pair of shorts, 2 basic spaghetti top, 2 tops, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 necklace, 1 bracelet, 1 ring and 1 clutch :D

Went back to hotel to put down our loots, rested a while, and off we went to the night markets! Realised there's stalls everywhere, so spent a long time walking around all the stalls we saw! The things are so much cheaper than the malls, so JUST BUY ONLY hahaha! 

Part 2 of day 2 loot:
In the end, bought 3 bags, 1 photo frame, 1 keychain, 1 cardigan, 1 ring and 6 hairbands for myself! (Y)


DAY 3 : Wanted to go to the wax museum, but didn't realise that tickets have to be purchased one day before to enjoy the discounts. So mehhhhh, walked around Siam Paragon and MBK instead. The things in Siam Paragon are wayyyyy too expensive for us, and there aren't any thing we like in MBK. So mehhhhh, bought some local delicacies and went to enjoy foot massage instead. Was quite scared to try at first, because I'm quite sensitive ><. But luckily, it was damn comfortable that I almost fall asleep! Damn shiok especially after one whole day of walking! 

Went back to Platinum Mall (yet again!) to get some things we eyed on the first few days! And I almost spent finish all my money! ><

And day 3 loot:
1 shirt,1 shorts and some snacks, the rest are for my friendssssss :D


DAY 4 : Last day in Bkk! Woke up, watched TV, packed our stuff, and had our last breakfast in the hotel! Left our luggage in the hotel, and walked around the area to do some last minute shopping! I didn't buy much because I got no money left LOL! 

Everything was good, UNTIL WE REACHED THE AIRPORT AND REALISED OUR FLIGHT DELAYED. Delayed by 4 hours somemore, had to spend our time roaming around the airport. Worst thing is, they gave us some 250THB voucher for the delay, but we asked like 8 restaurants, and only 1 restaurant accept the damn voucher!!! So no choice we had to eat at that restaurant, but luckily the staff are nice and the food was delicious. 

And finally we can get on our flight at 1a.m.! And the flight was damn not smooth, I thought something was gonna happen (CHOY CHOY!)! The whole plane was shaking damn vigorously, and I can lightning outside the plane!! Luckily I arrived safely in Singapore, bought some vodka for my Mulan Clique, and cabbed back home! Had to skip camp the next day because I'm really toooooo tired!!




And I just came back from Orientation Week too! Will blog bout it soon~ TOO BUSY WITH LIFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment