Sunday, September 02, 2012

Busy.


BUSY.

Lol everyday I'm whining how busy I am, but I really am!!



Met up with the Seattle girls for dinner 3 weeks ago! Had fun chit chatting and joking around! :D


At Jam N Hop 2 weeks ago, with Mulan's Biz King! :D Great catch up and drinking session with Mulan-ers, been some times since we last met up! Had a great time with them, and definitely need to meet up again soon!!!

Savanna's weekly lunch! I'm quite happy that I got closer to some people in the class :D 


And just completed The NewPaper Big Walk 2012 in the morning with Eugene and his family! 

Mission accomplished hehe! Damn shag and tired after the event, even though its just WALKING zzzz. But 5km of walk under the sun is not kidding okay! 


And yes I have to say this. After entering my 5th year of singlehood few weeks back, I got into a relationship (LIKE FINALLY). So miracle still happen people, don't give up hope ah HAHAHAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment