Monday, September 24, 2012

Recess Week.




RECESS WEEK!

Recess Week, which is the so called Study Week is finally here! Finally a time to take a break for a day, and then back to studying and mugging and doing projects tmr! So many submissions coming up after the study week, so no time to rest at all D:

Okay, my life recently, is so packed I got no time to rest! Weekdays will be spent on school and mugging, and weekends will be to attend gatherings and go out with my boyfriend. SUPER PACKED!


15 Sept - Spent the whole day with Eugene to look for the dress for his commissioning ball. Met up with my uni classmates for dinner to celebrate one of their birthdays.

Yum yum yum! Eugene's food looks appealing, and mine....

ERM not so appealing but still very de nice because its my favourite sashimi!

And I'm really glad Eugene came along to join my classmates and not be awkward, so nice of him to accompany me! ^^



22 Sept - Finally met up with my DBA09 to celebrate Xianren's belated birthday! Although we do talk on whatsapp quite often, I still miss my girls damn much! T.T I think school life feel so much different without them with me! 

Hope he enjoyed the failed surprise hahaha! 
We had Fat Boys, and the food was really quite good, and affordable too! (Y)

The 4 of us alwayssssss gossip on Whatsapp hahaha!

<3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Had a great day catching up with them! Really can't wait to meet them again, make me miss poly so much :( And once again, really glad my bf came with me again hahahahaha, I feel like #overlyattachedgf saying this man! 


23 Sept - My mum's treat to Vienna, and she invited Eugene along! 
Yum yum yum, spammed my favourite seafood and salmon and everything else! But damn full and bloated like after few rounds of eating because I'm on a diet and cutting down on carbs for weeks alrd, tummy downsized alrd!

Shopping again after eating, to find the rest oft stuff for his comms ball. Damn tiring, I really not very interested in shopping one la D:! Few days spent on getting the stuff, and we haven't buy any -.- the 2 indecisive ppl...


Heh! :D


Aiyo I really don't know what to blog about ><, beside posting pictures and what I did!! If you wanna see some content please give me ideas of the content hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment