Monday, October 01, 2012

Big Bang.

SHORT UPDATE IN THE HECTIC SCHEDULE~


So recess week was over, and it's so not productive!!! >< Spent most of my day nua-ing and slacking, and I  only felt the urgency of lacking behind on the last few days of recess week! 


So what did I do during this one week?





Managed to meet up with Eileen like finally! We went to have some authentic Japanese meal with thick thick sashimi because we missed the time and fun we had in Japan! After that, we went to do some shopping, me getting the heels and accessories for Eugene's commissioning ball, and her getting decorations for her birthday party! Love the time with her because I get to talk and talk and talk and talk hehehe! I'm only a chatterbox in front of the few significant people in my life! 




I went for Big Bang Concert - ALONE! I reached Singapore Indoor Stadium at 7a.m. (and the concert is p.m. okay!) to meet up with Jessica, only to realise we bought tickets for different entrance, which means different queue!!! So I spent the rest of the 12 hours ALONE, sitting on the cement floor, taking naps when seated, studying and doing my tutorials, buying snacks in the nearby stores. QUITE PATHETIC AND SAD AND UNCOMFORTABLE. But thankfully, the concert was great, Big Bang was great, and the 12 hours wait was worth it in the end I guess. At least I get to be SOOOOOOOOOO close to Big Bang, and even interact with them! -fan girl mode on- And omg they are soooooooo cute please! But still, quite sian to not catch Taeyang's towel and singlet, and GD's singlet! THROW TO ME PLEASE!!

Initially I thought I will damn sian, because I was alone for 12 hours. But in the end when the concert began, I screamed like nobody's business LOL, zi high all the way! (Y)





Happy first month to me and Eugene!  I felt that we were together for quite some time, but actually it was only a month >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment