Wednesday, November 14, 2012

12.11.12

12.11.12 finally a proper date with my boyfriend! Haven't really been going out since we got together, always out just for dinner or stay home to study :(.

So yeah finally!! Went to have Wild Honey as (he said) I'm craving for it! Been so long since I eat English breakfast, reminds me of the good time in Seattle where we can enjoy such good food EVERY MORNING!

Nom nom nom!

And after lunch, we went to walk around to get my stuffs. And finally 3 things off my to-get list: slippers, watch and hand phone pouch!

He bought me his usual hang out place with friends to have dinner, a restaurant/ bar called blue jazz at bugis area. Food is good, price is affordable!

My mango and prawn salad because I was so full I don't feel like having a main course! 

Our main purpose of our date is to take Polaroids at nice place! Because I finally decided to get the Polaroid camera after thinking about it for months!


Yeah new love!! :D


Initially wanted to go to the flyer to take the photos, but was quite late when we were done with shopping! Then, our destination changed to haji lane, but it was quite dark when we were there! And the final location: my room HAHAHAHA! Luckily my room was renovated with wallpaper so it's nice like a hotel!!

Polaroids with rainbow films! Happy us! :D Btw my mum has bad photography skill which is why the half body photos are so bad looking hahaha!

Our awkward ootd which I insisted on taking since the beginning of the day hahaha! Matching colours ^^, and the dress was a birthday present by Feiyun hehe! 

My love 



Suddenly found out that my boyfriend reads my blog too, need to be careful of what I blog from now on :O HAHA! 

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha i see my name *flips hair* :D :D :D And im reallyreallyreally happy for u! Stay happy! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o didn't know about this comment function on my blog hahaha! Thanks! You too :)

    ReplyDelete