Monday, November 05, 2012

Cravings.


Yes, that's how I feel every Sunday when sending my boyfriend off from my house :(

I have been really really busy, so I apologized for the lack of updates! But Uni is being such a bitch, not giving any time to even meet up with my friends! T.T Too pack too pack, my life is all about tutorials and catching up with my work, and squeezing few hours each week for my boy. 

Exams are coming in 3 weeks' time (BOOOO), which also means holidays are coming in 5 weeks' time (YEAHHHH)! So pardon me for the time being, and I will try to update more during the hols! 


Besides rushing to meet deadlines everyday, I finally satisfied my Matcha Sundae craving that had been bugging me for 3 weeks!! 

NOMNOMNOM! I guess my craving was quite scary, according to my boyfriend, it made me threw temper at him for no reason hahahaha! 

Oh, that was the only time I went out to have a decent meal for these few weeks. THATS HOW BUSY I AM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment