Friday, December 21, 2012

20.12.2012

The last few minutes of 20.12.2012. Beside it being my boyfriend's birthday, it also the so called "END OF THE WORLD". Whether is it true or not, we will know on 22 Dec ;). If you still can read my blog on 22 Dec, it means Weeee we are still alive! And yea, "end of the world" but everyone still have to go to work etc, life still go on~


Short update before I leave for another long weekend, going to my boyfriend's chalet and celebrating Christmas together~

Was trying to meet up with friends last week!


11.12.12, finally met up with my best friend Lee Kai Yuan AFTER SO DAMN LONG! We were both busy with school work during school term, and finally holidays are here and we can meet up!

Yeah Friendship for 10 years!
I was supposed to accompany her to shop, but end up I bought quite a lot of stuff, and her empty handed -____-. This always happen I swear, she forever pick on everything she sees and I forever get attracted to stuff when I'm not supposed to be shopping!!! -STAB-

OOTD! Bought this tube dress online, but it was so big I had to safety pin to prevent it from dropping! And sent for alteration!
And my lunch! From beaver's (a bar we found at Bugis)! Honestly, the food sucks, but it was cheap so mehhhhh

14.12.12, short meet up for lunch with the 2 NS boys Changhong and Quoway, and Weiwei and Simin. Catched up over lunch, been so long since everyone was present for the meetup!

Cheese Chicken Katsu with Soba @ Ichiban Boshi!
And Causeway Point is becoming more and more grand! After its renovation, so many new shops and restaurants that we can enjoy now hehe! But on the downside, so many people at CWP that CWP don't seems like CWP anymore! Last time only Woodlands kias will camp at CWP you know!


20.12.12, Met up with my DBA09 girls Eileen and Shu Hua~ I think the last time we met up with only the 3 of us was during Year 2 I guess? Can't remember exactly, it was just damn long ago!!

So, wanted to eat our linner/dinuch (or whatever you call lunch and dinner together), but Santouka closed at 3p.m. (just when we reached)! So, we walked around town, I got myself a scheduler to prepare for next year, and also some Christmas gifts! OMG Christmas is the season of giving, it's also the season of my pocket burning!!

After some shopping, sat down somewhere to wait for time to pass, chatted and joked until and it's finally time for dinner!

1 for 1 Ramen @ Santouka! The ramen is good, and soup is thick and tasty! Worth it (Y)

Had 2 ramen to share among 3 people hahaha! Budget max, but its to leave some space for dessert ;)! Had for 4th scoop of ice cream this week at some Hokkaido Ice Cream place in the supermarket in Taka, because it's 2 scoop for $4.30 (which means its my second time eating this week eh)! Super worth, and somemore there's my favourite Matcha~~~ Who cares about diet plan for that moment?! Only regret after finishing that ice cream!

Had to mention that once me and Eileen met, we just had to start our Phewtick-in-action again HAHAHA! I don't have many friends who use Phewtick, somemore I meet my boyfriend most of the time and his phone can't download because no camera ~!@#$%^! And so only Eileen will entertain me and we even forced Shu Hua to download and let us scan hers too hahahaha!

OOTD~ Love this mint skirt I got from KL at less than S$8! 

Love these 2 girls :)


No comments:

Post a Comment