Wednesday, January 30, 2013

IT HAD BEEN LONG.

It had been quite a while since I last update this space, mainly because my life had been pretty quite the same, which means boring. As I had said, I'm trying harder to catch up with school work now, so most of the time I was studying and doing all the tutorials before hand. Besides that, I would be doing stuff for our OWeek, shopping for new year clothes, and squeezing the little time left to spend with my boyfriend.


So school started 2 weeks ago, so I was trying my best to dress up for the first day of school!

AND TADA! 

And that lasted for only one day HAHAHA, the rest of the 2 weeks I was in shorts and Birkenstock =,=


And I attended Yanyee's 21st birthday on 19th Jan! Look at her pretty cake!!

So prettyyyy~
Arghhhh now I can't wait for my turn! Gonna have a party too, and it will be my first birthday party in my life haha! And my mum gonna sponsor me hehehe! I've got so many plans on my mind, can't wait till I put them in action!!! :D And guys, do tell me your finals dates so I can set a appropriate timing so that all my close friends can attend heh!


And I managed to meet up with Junrong, Joann, Yiyan and Fanny  for a short dinner on 29th Jan! I didn't attend both Keewei's and Junrong's birthday party because it was too far and inconvenient, but I'm glad we will still have a mini birthday celebration this coming Saturday which everyone can make it! :D We had our dinner at Ambush, which is a European restaurant at Jurong Point.

Duck breast salad which we shared.
Sausage platter!
And my main course: Stacked Hamburger Steak with some mushrooms (the actual name is really too long to remember...)
OMG so full from all these!!!! I can see my tummy getting bigger already, from all the good food and supper ><. It will be diet and exercise time again!!


Okay, this post is quite boring, so I shall end of with a selca of myself with hairband. I look like I'm in the 80s hahahah!

Retro feel. 有没有!


I hope next post will be more interesting, with Chinese New Year and Valentines' Day coming heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment