Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pre CNY!

Okay, I think I have lots of updates to do!

020213 Saturday
Friendship for 9 years and still counting 
Had a birthday dinner at Wild Honey for the January babies! Gosh! 3 out of 9 people in our clique have birthdays in January, so I'll always be damn broke during this period of time! I remembered during our Secondary 1 and 2, our class have like more than 10 people who have birthdays in January, and most of them are consecutive somemore haha, coincidental or what!

And back to Wild Honey, I remembered my first time there was also with them :). 

English Breakfast once again!
Blessed to have them in my life :)
Ended the day with a selca of myself :D


030213 Sunday
My loves :D
Reunion dinner + my grandpa's birthday dinner! Eugene was invited to the dinner as well, and we went to a restaurant at some TUAS park or center or something one. The food was quite good, but sadly I couldn't take any photos because everyone started eating as soon as the dishes were placed on the table :(. And I bought 2 bottles of wine for my ah gong hehe! Hope he likes my present!! 

I have to say, the atmosphere for this year's reunion was quite different without my grandma. For the past years, she was always the one preparing the reunion dinner at her house, because she didn't like to eat out. Really not used to the days without her :(


040213 Monday
Met up with Eugene after my lessons, and we had Popeyes for  lunch! Gosh, I broke my diet- first time eating fast food after monthsssss! 

fat fat fat!
After lunch, we went to catch "Ah Boys to Men 2". It was quite funny, but I still feel the first one is better!! As usual, the officer beside me was describing about his NS life to me during the movie too LOL, I need to concentrate on the screen AND his convo ._.

It was quite early after the movie ended, so I went over his house to accompany him a while before he book in. At first, I really intended to stay for A WHILE only.... but in the end stayed till quite late until he left his house -.- 


050213 Tuesday
My mum sponsored me for manicure and pedicure because she wanted me to look good for CNY too!

Happygirl92 :D
At first I wanted my toe nails to be in peach colour, so it will look sweeter and match my fingernails, but my mum said its too light and changed to dark purple :( I want to look sweet and demure cannot mehhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment