Monday, March 11, 2013

11.03.13


I had been real busy recently, thus the lack of posts. Recess week was here 2 weeks ago, and gone in a blink. Too fast that I couldn't complete anything and it's gone. Time is ticking, finals are coming, and I'm here still lost in my pile of work. I don't know how to handle all these things at the same thing, but I really need to do well this Semester, for me to get internships and Exchange Programs. 

Just applied for Hall, a sudden decision I've made. I really don't like to leave my comfortable room, but travelling almost 3 hours everyday to and fro school is too crazy. I need more time for myself, not on transport. Really hope I can get it, although it will means I have lesser time to spend with my boyfriend, since he will ORD during that period too.

Oh, Eugene went back to his Pulau Tekong camp once again, and this time he will be confined with his new batch of recruits for 2 weekends! T.T Feeling quite depressed over it, because I'm too used to having him around me :'(.


Ending the post with a selca of myself, took a month ago when I was dressed up for my presentation. I don't look too bad with my fringe up right? :X I'm trying to grow my fringe out now, let it grow longer so its more manageable and I will look more mature. But first, I have to get past this stage of not long not short fringe which is super irritating!

Back to mugging for FA test which is on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment