Monday, March 25, 2013

25.03.13



The good things that happened this week:

- My mum just bought me a branded leather bag. Although it is in yucky mustard yellow (I don't really like this colour because of the association with my surname, people used to make fun of me as "yellow yellow dirty fellow"), I still appreciate the thought of it. Hmmm but really not too sure if I will use it though, the colour seems too hard to match.

-  On Friday, Eugene said it will be a good day when we were messaging. I asked him why, and he just said it was because his recruits were well behaved that day. And after around afternoon, he stopped replying, though I can still his Last Seen (yes it's the legendary last seen which break people up!) was constantly updating. And around at night, he started replying me again. And after a while, he suddenly called me and said, "Dear, open the door for me." Oh gosh he was outside my house on a Friday night, when he was supposed to in Tekong for confinement! He was given a day off and he didn't tell me because he wanted to keep this as a surprise, and tada he just appeared outside my door! :') Although we only can spend the few hours together (he had to book in the next day), but still glad he made the effort to meet me and even surprise me. ^^ 



The bad things that happened this week:

- Just had a 20% presentation this morning. I thought I did well, I meant I really spent a lot of time preparing and practising. Yet, the comments were really bad. I really give up, I'm so demoralised because I really did my best but nobody feels it. Can someone give me tips on presentation? :( I don't want another C this sem, but I feel there's nothing I can do!

- Good Friday this Friday! Hooray! And make up lesson on Saturday morning, WHAT?! I'm speechless at how the tutors plan the schedule...


No comments:

Post a Comment