Tuesday, April 16, 2013

16.04.13

To all my Facebook friends: Please pardon me if i irritate you with my shares of all these blogshops. Go ahead, you can unfriend me if you hate it. Afterall, its on my Facebook account, not yours.
I've been sharing all these posts hoping to win something. And I was quite unlucky, I never win anything in the past. BUT THEN, my luck is changing! I've won 5 times (2 outfits and 3 vouchers) since I started less than a month ago!!! THANK YOU ALL THE BLOGSHOPS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, AND FOR ADORING MY COMMON NAME SO MUCH!


Just a little update before I hide in my shell for the intensive mugging period.

Spent my weekends and Monday with my boy, should have spend the time on studying but NVM ITS OKAY NO REGRETS, he's my happy pill to relieve my stress over the weekend.



Saturday was spent catching up with the Beer Clique in the afternoon, and joining my boy and his family for birthday dinner for his grandma.
Sunday was spent treating my mum to lunch for her belated birthday treat, and meeting my boy for movie after his driving lesson. Dinner was a treat from my uncle at some coffee shop at Teck Whye, and the crabs are YUM YUM!
Monday was spent sleeping in, going to Vista Point for late breakfast, and slacking at his house for the rest of the day till he booked in.


Eugene is kinda weird, he LOVES cartoon movies, and LIKES extreme action movies. We had watched many movies together, and I find it funny how he is different from other guys. When we watched cartoons such as Wreck it Ralph or The Croods, he will go "AWWWW" with the dreamy eyes and all! And when we watched extreme action movies, like The Expendables 2, he will watch with his jaw open and eyes wide open! And when he watched movies I thought guys will like (or at least I like), like Total Recall, HE WILL FALL ASLEEP! WHY OR WHY!

And he was so cute yesterday! I was watching some Ryan Higa's videos, I think he heard the video and came near me. He saw that I was watching the videos, and starting muttering about me watching another guy and came to hug me and all to get my attention on him instead of the video HAHAHA! The few moments which he displayed this cute way of expressing jealousy! #overlyattachedgirlfriend


LOL OKAY SHALL STOP MY RUBBISH!

Anw I revived my formspring, so can ask questions! :D ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment