Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wish list 2013 (UPDATED)

Okay this is it! People kept asking me for wish list to prepare my gifts for my birthday, but I actually would prefer a surprise on the actual day when I open my gifts! But Kaiyuan is bugging me too much, so here it is!

Wish list 2013:

- wallet (since the one I'm using is spoiling and the leather is peeling off)

- earphones (there's either something wrong with my earphones or my phone, but either way I don't expect a phone for my birthday hahah, so can just get earphones)

- accessories (I guess I really don't have much of them?)

- anklet (I've been wearing mine for a few years already)

- clutch (been trying to find a nice one but can't)

- Sunglasses/ shades (to prepare for Krabi Trip heheheh!)

- cosmetics (you know, girls can never get enough of these)

- G Dragon SG concert ticket HAHAHA (too poor for it now!)

- SIM 3 (THIS IS EMBARRASSING, but I've been wanting to get it for quite some time! I mean, I got Sim 1 and 2, but not 3!)

- KAIYUAN YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT BUT I WON'T SAY IT OUT HAHAHAHA

- ANYTHING! Just remember to attend my party can already!!


And also, some stuff I would say no-no to:

- no shoes please! (I don't want to break any friendship with anyone! According to Chinese traditions, giving shoes to someone means breaking off)

- who dare give me clock will get it from me!!!



LOL! Can't really write much I guess if not I will have no surprise :( and I guess I don't really have a lot of things, but if I go on the wish will be toooooo long!

Less than a month to my party! I'm so excited to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment