Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013; A new year.

28.12.12 
Play day with the Oweek Main Comm! Had a meeting in school first (work always come first!!), and off to Settler's Cafe for our Play day! Played Saboteur and Taboo, and I guess everyone had fun! ;)

I think Ailing really did a good job in bonding everyone for this project! It will be an awesome time to complete this project with these people for the next 7 months! ;)
And next, our gift exchange session! And Ailing and Woon Yong prepared a little gift for everyone, so sweet of them! Which makes me feel bad too, because me as vice PD didn't prepare anything for everyone, aiya Woon Yong spoil market hahaha!

Christmas Presents from the Oweek Main Comm!

Didn't have dinner with them, but rushed down to Pasir Ris again to pick my boyfriend up, because we won't be meeting a lot for this week, so must treasure every moment together! I get to choose the place for dinner again, and we had Sushi Tei!

Sashimi Salad yum yum yum! ^-^

29.12.12
Headed back to school AGAIN, for another Oweek meeting! How responsible I am, to spend my Saturday afternoon in school!
Rushed out of school to meet my boyfriend, and Gary and Simin, and we had dinner at Blue Jazz! The food were good, and cheap too! I guess it will be a good place to chill if we had more time!

Eugene's Grilled Creole Chicken 
And my Grilled Seafood Combo! It don't look appealing from picture because of bad lighting (I don't know why but the place is always so dark!), but it tasted good! 

And our next destination: Singapore Expo for the IT Fair! Because I really need a laptop, my current one is 4 years old and dying already hahaha! In the end, I got myself Asus S46CM for $888, all thanks to my dear boyfriend for helping me snatch for the hourly special!

Look quite chio right!
I know nuts about IT stuff, so it was my boyfriend checking them out and comparing them for me heh! Siming bought a camera, and Gary bought a Wii! So I think its the first time everyone ended up buying something hahaha!

My boyfriend was excited to play the games, so we cabbed home, and they immediately started fixing the console after reaching home >_>! Watched them played a while, and headed home after that.


30.12.12
Was really determined for morning jog the night before, but it rained in the morning so Eugene said "aiya just sleep larh", so both of us continued sleeping hahaha! Exercise plan failed again!!!!

Headed out to meet Moondays (Kaiyuan, Weida and Victor) in the afternoon for lunch and a short catch up after so long! I think the last time we met was during June? Had our lunch at Sho Teppan, and then sat somewhere to talk for quite while!

My yummy Shabu Shabu! I love the soup! ^-^


31.12.12
New Year Eve, and me and my boyfriend finally managed to wake up to jog and the weather was good, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED once again! Although it was only a short run, it was a good start I guess! Really gonna start doing this every week and get rid of our belly HAHA! And not forgetting the breakfast together after the jog!

McBreakfast, because I'm craving for it! Who cares about the belly, for that moment hahaha!

Slept in till late afternoon after getting back from the jog and washing up. And finally got up, prepared and waited for Yonglin's car! And off we went to Keewei's house to stay over!

We had Tze Char for dinner, and then still went to get Bean curds and some fried stuff for supper! Now all my effort for the morning jog really gone T.T! And they still ordered McDonald bundle meals for another round of supper, I pei fu pei fu! No supper for me because I'm on a "strict" diet heh!

We ate, we played Kinect, we watched TV and we counted down together! This is what we did every year, and this year too! Even though I have my boyfriend this year, I still make an effort to spend this special day with our own old friends! Although I was really tempted to cab down to his party with his friends in the middle of the night :X hohoho!

12 cupcakes treated by Yong Lin hehe! 
Ending the year with great company ;)
Okay, I admitted I missed my boyfriend really too much on that day that we called each other twice! And I see how every couples are spending them together! I guess we are different, or that we have many years down the road to spend together! :D


01.01.13
And yes as usual, you will sure write your dates wrong for the first few days of a new year! Slept in because I didn't had much sleep the night before, and finally woke up in the afternoon (in shock) and rushed down to boyfriend's house to spend the few hours together before he booked in!

Had lunch,watched them played Wii, played a while, rested a while, had dinner, napped for an hour, and watched Eugene prepared to book in!

Separated in different islands for a week, once again :( But 9 more months to ORD~

No comments:

Post a Comment