Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Forever Alone?


[10:47:34 PM] Kaiyuan Lee:  your blog become more about daily outings liao
[10:47:35 PM] Kaiyuan Lee: LOL
[10:47:46 PM] Kaiyuan Lee: last time you always blog about findng a bf
[10:47:46 PM] Kaiyuan Lee: LOL

[10:48:51 PM] Shu Hui Wong: LOL
[10:48:53 PM] Shu Hui Wong: still the same what
[10:48:57 PM] Shu Hui Wong: about daily life lo

[10:49:53 PM] Kaiyuan Lee: last time funny cause you sounded like you forever alone
[10:49:55 PM] Kaiyuan Lee: LOLOLOL

Above was my conservation with Kaiyuan on Skype, and I was like "I got forever alone meh!" I mean, I always said it in real life, but I don't remember much on my blog! So I went to dig out my old posts, and btw my photos in the old posts are screwed up so don't copy me and dig my past too okay! Very ugly with all the photos becoming a cross now :(

And okay, I find myself quite interesting and I was laughing so much at the posts HAHAHA! Look what I found:

Firstly, there is The foreveralone Shu Hui:
"But I guess its a wrong time for me to have a break, because most of my friends are still having exams and studying! It's hard to even find a friend to watch a movie with me okay! #foreveralone
OKAY MAY BE LAME TO SOME OF YOU, But thats how no life I can get hahaha! Maybe thats the reason why I am still single?! LOL" - on 19.02.12, talking about how I always went out alone last time, and doing those Otaku things like playing pokemon!
 "And foreveralone day is coming in a week time! It's my 20th year spending it alone, so it's okay hahah! #foreveralone" - on 05.02.12, talking about Valentines' Day hahaha

Then came The desperate Shu Hui:
"Okay, you should know this; to get a boyfriend ._. I guess if I become more feminine I can get a boyfriend? :X And no no no, I want to get a boyfriend not because I am desperate or whatsoever, I am actually okay with being alone now, but it's my life plan. I want to get married by 25 and give birth by 28, so if I don't get a boyfriend before 20, I will have less than 5 years to date. And unfortunately if I can't find the right guy, I got less time to date and less time to get together!! And I may not meet my life plan!!! So NO I NEED TO FIND A BOYFRIEND." - on 18.11.11, talking about new year resolution I guess. And surprisingly, it came true because I got a bf when I'm 20 HAHA!
"You may think I am desperate for love or whatsoever. OKAY I MAY BE DESPERATE LOL, but I think it's the feeling of emptiness in my heart. YOU KNOW YOU KNOW?!?! Like I got no one that is specially there for me!!" - on 05.11.12, just a random post because I was once again on the long bus ride to Changi ALONE

And lastly, The hopeless and given up Shu Hui:
"Hmmmmm, every year I will say this: I want to get a boyfriend. But this year, I can't be bothered anymore!!!! Heck care about relationship and celebrate my 5th year of single hood hahaha!" - on 02.01.12, as you can see, I gave up HAHAHA! But yup, I did 'celebrated' my 5th year of single hood, but shortly after me and my boyfriend got together hahaha!


HAHAHA! Okay I was entertaining myself! I still find it quite funny!!!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! I totally agree with KAIYUAN! Your blog should be "MY BOYFRIEND & I" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I type the wrong url, just in case it's the wrong person! HAHA

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA WHAT!!! I also seldom blog about Eugene leh D: It's all about myself!!

      Delete