Thursday, June 20, 2013

Haze Issue

The haze issue in Singapore has been gaining a lot of attention among Singaporeans, especially when it keeps raising and had reached a hazardous level now.

Why I decided to blog about it, is because I saw this retard putting a status on Facebook about how government is useless in not controlling the issue and not going on war. Many commented their views, which I find very logically and intelligent. But this retard went a bit over the fire after losing the argument by personal attacking others of their size and weight and all. Of course I didn't join in because I am never interested to comment on some stranger's status, especially such loser. I don't want to be the one he attack next.


But I just don't get it. WHY BLAME THE GOVERNMENT? What can the government do actually?
Build a big fan to blow away the haze, and by the time the fan is done the haze will be long gone.
Order Indonesia to stop, and even if they do, the haze will still be there.

WHY NOT BLAME MOTHER NATURE?
Blame her for creating Singapore so near Indonesia that we will have to suffer this every year.
Blame her for giving Indonesia such fertile land that they have so many forests to burn.
Blame her for blowing the wind towards us at this point of time.
Blame her for not raining at this crucial time.


Don't make sense right?
Moral of the story: BLAME YOURSELF FOR BEING IN SINGAPORE AND NOT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Just ranting. Really cannot go on war if not my boy will be away from me for months :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment