Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Time Flies

... And it's 6 weeks since I started my holiday! And it's ending in 1 and a half month time :(

So, back to 2 weeks ago...

5 Jun
It was a special day for NUS students, because its result release day! I wasn't expecting a lot about results since I got into uni, but surprisingly this time I did pretty well! At first I saw my grades with A and B+, but didn't think much about it, I even thought that the CAP indicated was my sem CAP. Until I sat down and thought about it, A in uni is 5.0/5.0 and B+ is 4.0, and then I calculated my grades and realised I got 4.0/5.0 this sem! SO HAPPY YOU KNOW OR  NOT! I guess Kaiyuan's harsh words worked, she said if I didn't get 4.0 this sem I am a stupid girl, and my mind keep telling myself I cannot let Kaiyuan look down on me! AND I DID IT~~~~~~~~~ 

Victory! (too addicted to StickerMe recently HAHAHA!)

Went out to meet my SPMAC girls in the evening! 
My OOTD! Wearing the jumper I got as birthday present from Gigi and Weiwei, and the bag from Feiyun and Sky! :D

Had a great time catching up with them! Super long never see many of them already, especially Kai after he enlisted and cannot make it for my party!
MOI GIRLS!


6 Jun
Finally met up with my best friend! Went all the way to Expo for the IT Fair, to get a GPS for my dad's car (like a finally) so that I can use the car! (I'm a real direction idiot that I can't drive out of my neighborhood)

Got the GPS, chatted with Jeremy who was working that, and we found some other sales at the other halls! So the aunty us went and spent like hours inside John Little Sales! I saw that prices were cheap, and I couldn't resist and bought a FRYING PAN, I know like "WTH why did I buy such thing?!", but its so much cheaper and the one at my house was quite old alrd! Grabbed a lot of other stuff as well and spent $70 plus there x.x

Had dinner at Yomenya Gomen AGAIN, and decided to try the clam chowder spaghetti! It's really good! I love their spaghetti!!!
YUMMY!

8 Jun
My boy booked out on Friday, we spent our Saturday sleeping in, then watched After Earth, spent few hours slacking at his house and then dinner with his family. Really love to spend time with him, even if we are doing nothing and just wasting my weekends away. Just being with him makes everything seems better :)


9 Jun
Went to Expo YET AGAIN, for few hours of work since I have nothing to do and Eugene booked in on Saturday that week. Some illegal giving out of flyers in the middle of IT Fair, embarrassing and awkward but for money I did it. Ate dinner with Jeremy and then back home.


11 Jun
Finally met up with my NUS friends! I know I don't really have many friends in NUS, but they are the few I'm more comfortable with and can show my true personality hahahah!

We had dinner at Nydc Cafe, since they had a promotion of 15% off for Citibank card, so why not! There wasn't much people in the restaurant even after 7 plus, so we thought the food will be quite sucky. But surprisingly the main courses were quite good and in big portions.
Mine: mushroom and smoked ham baked rice

And we managed to surprise Zhen Hao for his advanced birthday celebration, although a bit failed and I thought it was quite obvious hahaha.

Yeah awesome groupmates! 

After dinner, we didn't know where to go so we decided to head over to the other side of Bugis for some desserts! Surprisingly, many dessert stores were full and still have to queue! Why ah Singaporeans nothing to do at night and all go eat dessert? @.@ But finally we managed to grab a table at 记得吃!

Yeah Green Tea Shaved Ice!
Finally headed home after gossiping session!


shall end this post with my selca! ^^




I just came back from Genting like few days ago, so I'll need some time to type about the trip! Give me a week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment