Monday, March 10, 2014

我也中了星星的毒...

There's nothing interesting in my life for the past few weeks, so I got nothing to write about. I shall tell you more about the 2 recent Korean dramas that got me so addicted!

Firstly, it's "You Who Came From The Stars"! Yes it's the drama that the whole world is raving about now! It caught my attention since filming as it's Gianna Jun's first drama after so many years! Overall the show was great, I was really engrossed in it throughout the 21 episodes! One of the must-watch Kdramas I would say, it's funny but yet touching, and always so exciting! The story plot was really unexpected and different the other dramas! So watch it if you have time! I made Kaiyuan watch and she liked it too (which is so unexpected for someone who only watch angmoh shows!)!




And the next one is "Emergency Couple"! Song Ji Hyo is the main lead, so it naturally caught my attention (I'm a big Running Man fan who watch EVERY episode!). It was broadcasted on a not so mainstream channel in Korea, so I guess that's why the ratings weren't so great. BUT TRUST ME, it's good! The chemistry between the 2 main leads are good, and it's so funny!! The storyline is quite interesting too, talking about divorced couple at the same work place. There's some surgery scenes (since it's about Emergency Room) that I don't like, but other than that everything is good! Currently at episode 13, and it's the  暧昧暧昧 part!!



And something that made me sit in front of the TV every Friday night, is a China show called "最强大脑". I'm not a science person, in fact I hate science, but this show got me so hooked up because the people on the show are really incredibly smart! Some of the performances really made my hair stand you know!! You will be amaze too!

This is the best video I could find! The China version aren't on youtube unfortunately, but if you're interested you can watch on Funshion! Every contestant has a different talent, some on memory, some on maths, some on senses!


CLICK HERE!

One of the best performance I watched! This was just last Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment