Monday, September 09, 2013

It's e-learning week!

Hi there! Submitted my 10% assignment yesterday night, just half an hour before the deadline! I spent a bad 3 days working on it, with my notes, textbook and laptop everywhere! The first thing I did when I woke up was to start on the assignment, and the last thing I did before I slept was to touch up on the assignment! That's how tedious it was! Glad it is over now, although I can't expect much about the result! 

It's e-learning week this week, so I shall self-declare a short break before I get back to my books soon! I guess in University, there's no such things as rest time! It's just work work work and more work! Although e-learning is the lamest thing on Earth, I kinda like it because I get to do work on my own pace. And the best thing is, no need to wake up early and travel 3 hours back and fro to School! 

Let me express my happiness with this GIF! 
I really hate going to school because I live so freaking far! If only I live in Clementi or NUS is right beside my house :( 


On a side note, notice anything different here? YES! I changed my background and made another banner! The banner is not fabulous of course, but I did it from scratch with just Microsoft PPT! SO PROUD OF MYSELF HEHE! And do help me click on my Nuffnang ads! Just a bit more for me to cash out! SO PLEASEEEEEEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment