Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Caine's Arcade: An inspiring story.

I know I haven't been updating this space recently, but I'm really busy with submission this few weeks. Totally no time to rest :/ uni life is too stressful for me :'(

Anyway, I'm sharing this series of videos which I found very inspiring. A 9 year old practices entrepreneurship spirit better and have more courage than any other adult. Watch it:






And the second part whereby his story became a movie, and even became a movement and started an organisation that benefited many kids in US on developing innovation and creativity:






So, do you feel ashamed of yourself? I do, because this little boy is so much braver than I am. At the age of 9, he knows clearly what he want, and have the courage to work towards his dream, although no one really gave him his support, just a few words of encouragement and walked off. But he never give up, and he finally met his 贵人 . Like him, my dream is also to open my own business, but I lack the courage like him. Maybe I'm too constrained in Singapore, a place where books come first and without education you're (almost) nothing. I really admire his persevere and motivation, and I hope my kids will be like him too next time haha.

Just some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment