Saturday, February 22, 2014

EugandSH's vday 2014 :)

We had our gift exchange the day before because I didn't want to carry the gifts around for our date the next day. 

For him: a bundle of t shirts, cufflinks, bracelets and couple undies XD
And another handmade paper bike! This is more tedious than the previous one because it has 50 more parts and it's not fully covered, which means that every small part can be seen from the outside! Very satisfied, it looks nicer and cleaner than the previous one! 
For me: VS perfume and a bouquet of roses! 
The bottle is really pretty! 


I had an off-in-lieu, so decided to apply it on 14 Feb so that we can spend the whole day together. Woke up in the morning, dressed up and off we went to our first destination : Singapore Zoo! 

Forced him to take an ootd before we set off, and he seems to enjoy it HAHAHA! Model siolllllll~
And my ootd, loving my new sandals from EZRA heh!
And he forced me to take a jump shot before I can go -____- We stood there bargaining for 5 mins, and then I gave in and did a graceful jump LOL 

oh wait, look at my lower leg muscle! Solid one okay?!


Okay, finally off to the zoo. We bought tickets for both River Safari and Zoo for $50 per pax. We went to Zoo first as our boat ride in River Safari was in the late afternoon. 


Otters!
This otter was diving non stop! Don't know whether was it to impress us or not lol, lai i rate you 10/10 good dive! :D
So this is how wolverine looks like. So different from what I thought because of the "wolverine" in x-men hahaha! 
A raccoon dog which refused to look at us for a good photo! But still cute lah haha! 
Polar bear doing stunts to get food
*insert a random shot of myself...* 
They look so cute~~~~~~
先生你的眼睛又不见了 ._.
someone keep taking photos of me still say I model wannabe :'( 
We went into this place called Fragile Forest, where animals are free to roam around. I was freaking out because butterflies were flying around us, I was afraid they will attack the bouquet but they were more interested in our hair LOL.


Serious looking duck. They were everywhere, just walking and strolling around the place LOL! We even saw a mother duck bringing her baby ducklings around!
The fiercest peacock I have ever seen, though this angle made it look silly hahaha! I was damn worried that it will attack me, since I was wearing a feather necklace that day.  
Oh hi there cutie! 

We didn't have time to finish touring the whole Zoo and had to leave for River Safari as our boat ride was scheduled.

Pose for a photos before we got in! 

As soon as we got in, we rushed for our boat ride because we were almost late for it! The queue was sooooo long, and we saw Eugene's good friend and his gf there too hahaha, seems like zoo is a popular destination for vday!

We really damn suay, as soon as we got the boat ride waiting for it set off, it started drizzling, and the rain got heavily as our boat was touring the river. There's no shelter or whatsoever, we were only can sit there and let the rain fall on us, while watching the animals laze around and sleep zzzzzz. We were so drenched after the ride, but luckily my bf was sweet enough to put his cap on me, so my makeup was saved hahahahh! 

Couldn't go anywhere after the ride, so decided to have some snacks at Panda Mama's Kitchen! 

Marinated seaweed, mango pudding, chocolate custard panda pau, and soft drink in panda cup! The seaweed SUCKSSSS, don't ever order that! The pudding is soso, so not worth getting it. Get the pau!!
撒娇 with Eugene for damn long to get the Panda cup hahahah! I was like "pleaseeeeee~" for many times LOL. In the end the straw is detached from the cup and I cannot use it as a bottle oh man! 

After the meal, we went to the Panda house! 
The lazy Jiajia! She damn lazy that she didn't want to move her butt to get food, just stretch her hands to the leaves hahaha! Kaikai was a male but so shy that he just stayed in his room and didn't come out.
Red Panda! Oh my this cutie is model wannabe! Pose there for like 10 mins in this pose and charmed everyone with it's eyes! 
lazy alligator...
And one last photo before we went off! 

We headed to Little Part I Cafe at Upper Thomson Road for dinner!


Nanacho and Salsa! It's nice! (Y)
Big Mug Hot Chocolate! 
Our main course! Forgot the name of this but it's really good! Super love the mash potato, it freshly made with corns in them!
Overall, I think it's a good place to chill! The food is good, and there's a lot of variety of beers there! Too bad we can't drink as he was riding that day. 

Dessert at Salted Caramel! The waffle is really crispy, but I think the ice cream is so-so, probably I chose the wrong flavours.
Polaroids for the day! 



It was a really fun and special day for me :). It has been very long since we went out for a proper date, especially for one whole day! Really enjoyed myself, laughing at his silly jokes, holding hands and touring around :) Simple things like these make me really happy, as we are too busy with work now that we are spending less and less time together. 

He's someone who don't care about days like Valentines Day and Anniversary, but because I do (first relationship mah! ><), he tries to make them special and significant for me. He thinks that flowers are a waste of money, but because I like them (我爱慕虚荣can?!), he buys bouquets for me every year. 
So thank you my dear, for loving me and putting in so much effort in this relationship. :')

沙朗嘿哟 


We submitted this photo for LINE vday contest to win Brown and Cony couple tees, but I realised he looked so 勉强 when giving me the kiss -___-. OIIIII 先生,我没有逼你 HOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment