Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New love, New debt

For those who never follow me on Instagram, I'm here to say.... I HAVE A CAR! 


A bit impulse of my mum, she looked at the car 2 weeks ago, made deposit, made me go down to sign the contract, and drove home the car last Thursday. EVERYTHING WITHIN A WEEK. A bit crazy hor? 

I don't know why the sudden decision for them to buy me a car, but I think it's because they don't want me to take so much time to travel to and fro school, and worry that I'll get home too late when studying in school. 

I really grateful to be my parent's (little) princess. My mum asked if the seasonal parking for my dad's car can be transferred to me as she was worried that I need to walk back home from the multi story car park (which is actually only a 5 mins walk). My dad asked me to pass him the car once a week so that he can pump fuel for me. SERIOUSLY, WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR IN LIFE?? I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON EARTH!! 


And to everyone: 


TOTALLY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment