Sunday, June 24, 2012

NUS BizAd Camp

I'M BACK FROM......


YES! NUS BUSINESS CAMP!

What I gained from the camp: Tanlines, a wound on my knee, and lots of memories and new friends! ^.^ Really didn't regret joining the camp, although it was so so so tiring!


I can't blog about the details of the camp to keep things confidential and not spoil the fun of those joining it next year, but I will post some pictures!

My CG is HUA MU LAN~





At Zouk for Finale Night! And yes we won the best CG! ^.^

Oh, and this is my SP (Secret Pal)! Was quite lucky to get him hahahaha! 


Conclusion: If you are going to NUS Biz School this year and did not join the camp, you definitely miss out something fun! And if you are going NUS Biz School next year or what, you should really join it! NO REGRET~


On a side note, 13 more days! T.T







No comments:

Post a Comment