Sunday, March 23, 2014

Eyecandies

Recently my mum was watching some old Kdrama and I saw this guy on the TV. He made me stopped and sat down to watch the show together with my mum, because he really 太帅了!!!!! TOTALLY 电到 YOU KNOW!!

SO CUTE~~~~~
SO HANDSOME~~~~~~
He is Yoo Gun. Not sure if he's mixed or not though, but he's born in US. He reminds me of another eyecandy...


有像到right!!!!!!

哦 我融化了!!!!!

OH Rhydian Vaughan is really too handsome and cute already! And recently, I just watch "Now You See Me" on Funshion, and one of the guy caught my attention!

Dave Franco~

I guess I found the similarities between all 3 of them, they all have really sharp features! I think I'm a sucker for guys with sharp features, because I realised Eugene has really sharp eyes and nose (for an Asian) too (although his eyes is small ._.)!!


Still love you most larh! 


#bored #nothingtoblogabout #boringlife #nolife

No comments:

Post a Comment