Saturday, May 10, 2014

22.

Been long since I update this space, not sure who else is reading hahah, but nothing interesting happen thus the lack of post. And finally, I'm here to talk about my 22nd Birthday!


3 May
Initially, I wanted to stay at home and nua the whole day. Eugene called me in the afternoon and asked to prepare and cab down to Beauty World Center because the 推拿 place we went has slots for us. After one hour of pain and smoothing of stiff muscles, we joined his family for their Mother's Day dinner. And then after dinner, we went to his friend's salon to cut and dye his hair. I was feeling quite sleepy at that point of time, and wanted to go home earlier as we had plans the next day. But Eugene and his friends said they wanted to eat supper and drag and drag and drag till its after 12, and surprised me with a waffle and candle in the cafe! I was really surprised, because after all they are Eugene's friends and not mine! Although I know it was my boyfriend's idea, I was quite touched by it :).

showing too much gum when I smile arghhh stupid gum :(

4 May
The next morning, we headed out early in the morning to RWS  because Eugene booked a Marine Park staycation package at Hard Rock Hotel! We collected our tickets and headed to Adventure Cove first!

The queue was crazy on a weekend, we had to wait 40 minutes for some rides. We tried all the 5 rides, and I think only 2 of them is fun, the rest not 刺激 one! When we were bored of queuing, we played at some kids water play ground or float around the lazy pool. We tried snorkeling at the Rainbow Reef too, and the water was so salty, saltier than the water in Krabi! My mask wasn't working well and water kept coming into the mask and my nose, I was so irritated I just hold on to Eugene to bring me around and didn't really have the mood to look at the fishes! Spent a good 4 hours there, and we went back to our hotel to check in! 


I super love the hotel! Every little details are according to the hotel's theme, you can find posters of musicians, guitar-shaped decorations and even a mini guitar logo embroidered on the pillow!

It's all in purple!!!! - heart heart -
The toilet's mirror looks like those oldies backstage make up table don't you think? Notice the guitar-shaped holder at the side, so cute!
Pool View guaranteed! (Y)

Washed up, dressed up, and out for our dinner! 



We had dinner at Jamie's Italian and ordered the Weekend Plank Set. We honestly don't know what a plank means, the waitress explained it until as though there's a lot of stuff there, so we ordered it lol. First up was the Meat Plank Set and Fish Plank Set. I guess plank just means few small dishes on a wooden plank.... It came with small servings of veggies, bacon, salmon, olive, some paste and mussels and clams. The only thing I like is the clams, and maybe the veggies. The rest I didn't like it, too italian-ish I guess. Both of us didn't touch the olive :X 


A first look of our Main Course Plank.. 

It includes Bolognese (which I forgot to take a solo shot), Grilled Chicken, Baked Salmon, some veggies and some fried cornstarch (which I really dislike).

GRill

Baked Salmon... Sorry for the bad photo because the lighting was really bad
the veggie and cornstarch
Luckily my bf ordered some truffle fries too! It's good! 

And the dessert! The desserts really look damn good,but we were damn full by then!



Brownies! With some caramelized pop corns beside yummmmm
Looks like carrot cake, but it is actually tiramisu! Damn good I swear, I love how they added orange into it!
I don't like this. Too sweet, and fattening too :/
And a pot of tea for each of us! I ordered Earl Grey, but hate it man, didn't know Earl Grey taste so bad :X 

Everything (excluding the additional truffle fries) for $138, excluding taxes of course. Worth it? Not too sure about that, because we definitely can go somewhere better with this price. But we were damn full from all these food, so not a bad experience afterall.


Took a stroll and back to our room. Spammed photos because I love my dress hehehehehe. 

Act yi ge demure LOL! The dress looks like a plain lace dress right? But wait....

What do you mean by it's plain?! It's a super V bare back dress! -insert own whistle- Although it's too loose for me after altering, I STILL LOVE YOU PRETTY WHITE DRESS!!!!
timer shots very fail....
LOOK AT MY DOUBLE CHIN


5 May
Woke up, checked out, and off to S.E.A Aquarium! 

Floral dress bought in TW!
Anw, I just rmb I forgot to write about my newly dyed hair (about 1 month plus ago). If you notice in the photos above, I have some blonde highlights now. How does it look? -insert puppy eyes- Nice or not?! I have mixed views about it so not too sure if I'm gonna do anything to my hair yet. 


My favourite part of S.E.A Aquarium is the Typhoon Theatre, and how it leads to this shipwreck exhibition 
They look like toy fishes hahahaha, so cute! 
weird looking fishes
my boy touching the starfishes
Fishes..
More fishes... (A big fish photobombed at the side LOL)
And more fishes!!
retarded boyfriend...
Very act yi ge
LOL at the fish on the right
Dolphin! 
Super big Spider Crabs... looks yummy :X
Poor diver was feeding these hungry fishes and the big stingrays came and sat over food to snatch the food LOL 
原来urchin 长这样!

Okay that's all time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment