Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Formula 1 Singapore 2013


So on Friday evening, I went to find Eugene after his work, because he bought F1 tickets for both of us! Felt a bit cheated because online was selling for $50 to $60 each, but his friend sold him $150 for 2 tickets. But I guess the original price wasn't so cheap so nevermind~


We had dinner at Soup Spoon Union, or something like that, where there is The Soup Spoon, Handburger and Soup Broth Asia. We decided to try Soup Broth Asia, and I totally regretted it. IT WAS THE WORST RAMEN I HAVE EVEN EATEN IN MY LIFE, NO JOKE. The soup base just tasted like oil and more oil, the ramen sticked all together, only 1 word for this- SUCK. I'll never eat this again, NEVER! 




After the sucky dinner, I decided to get GongCha because I didn't even eat half of the ramen, too gross already. And we entered the F1 event! I saw the security guards throwing away food and ordering them to remove the other guests from their bags when doing baggage check, and I was trying hard to finish my drink before they reached me. In the end, they let me passed with my drink and don't even bother scanning me! XD too not suspicious already hahaha!

And that's happy us inside gate 3! The place was hugeeeeeee!


The place was so huge and there's so many people that we spent at least half an hour walking and finding our place! We spent our time on our seats taking photos instead of focusing on the cars hahaha! But honestly, I wasn't too fascinated by the cars. Yes it's very fast, but our view we can only see the cars for like 5 seconds before it vroommmmm off again.
Our view! I can't capture any image of the cars because it was too fast, it's like you heard the sound, got ready your camera, took a photo but just couldn't get the car into your photo! 

Couldn't take photos of the cars? No problem, we can take photos of ourselves LOL! In the end, we spammed photos of ourselves and it's kinda funny because everyone else beside us were concentrating on the rest and we were just snapping and snapping! 

With our entry card! So nice can keep for memory sake hehe! 
Trying to get the race track into the photo too! 
Us! Forgot to took a ootd and I was very sad about it :( 

And we went to the entertainment area to queue for Big Bang! And guess what, 3 hours before the start of the concert and the place is already full! Luckily I saw Gigi there and managed to get a better spot. Waited, slacked and stoned for 3 hours, and finally the concert started! It was quite chaotic, lots of pushing and squeezing and screaming, but thank god I have my boyfriend behind me protecting me and helping me to take videos!  Managed to take some good videos because the organisers did not restrict photography unlike the actual concert, and everyone were spamming videos and photos! 


A good 1.5 hours spent listening to Big Bang and singing along with them, their concerts are always good and fun! In the end, my boy and my phone both died and we couldn't call a cab to get home. DAMN STUPID WE TOOK TOO MUCH VIDEOS ALRD HAHAHA! Luckily we managed to board the last train and had to walk home from the interchange.




GD 

No comments:

Post a Comment