Monday, June 25, 2012

The Secret

The Secret 


Hi!

I've got nothing to blog about, but I look at the amount of post Kaiyuan wrote, HOW CAN SHE BLOG MORE FREQUENTLY THAN ME! Yeap, so here I am! :D


Anw, I've been reading the popular book everyone is reading now: The Secret. Its about the law of attraction, where your thoughts become things.
Some quotes from the book: "if you can think about what you want in your mind, and make that your dominante thought, you will bring it into your life." and "if you see it in your mind, you're going to hold it in your hand."


In simpler words, it just means think of what you want and you can achieve it. Easy? Let see if it works!


3 things I wanna achieve in my life now:


1.) Shall keep this to myself first, and only Kaiyuan knows about it! Let see if something will happen! :O


2.) Be more feminine! Wear skirts and dresses! No more sneakers (or less frequent)! Be like a real lady~


3.) Lose 5kg (or 4 now)! Really need to shed some fats and fit into my S size shorts! T.T 


Yup, 3 short term goals to achieve within 3 months, and see if The Secret really works! We will see how it goes after 3 months :)







Anw, a few more dollars (or cents actually) before I can check out my nuffnang! So help me people, click on every ad you see on my blog! I will try to blog more often in return! :D


12 more days! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment