Saturday, September 14, 2013

JUST FOR LAUGH

Just sharing some funny videos I found on Youtube!


Have y'all heard of the fox? It's a song that make no senses but gathered more than 24 millions views and 300 thousands of likes within a week or so? If you haven't seen it, watch it below! If you watched it, y'all can just skip to the paragraph below!




Yes, after listening to it twice, I still don't know what does the fox says! Their lyrics very nonsense right! But I do have to admit that their voices are good! And so, I searched about them, and found that they are actually from Norwegian comedy talk show! No wonder! I was still thinking which singer will come up with such a song! And then, I found more hilarious videos from them! The same nonsense in different context! Watch it below! 



So, what's the meaning of stonehenge? I don't know whyyyyy he loves to ask such questions eh! But it's quite funny, I especially love the part at the back when he sang a conversation HAHAHA! And some funny comments I found, "They built the Stonehenge because they didn't knew what does the fox say " and "This video make me think about my life." LOL!!!! I don't know how does this relates to life, but it just made me think of how many questions left unanswered in our everyday lives! 


And another one! This is my favourite! I started laughing from the beginning because it is really too funny!!!!! MUST WATCH IT HOR! 


What is this song about, I REALLY DON'T KNOW! I guess it's about 2 person who found the same interest for dubstep and expressed their love in a way nobody understand hahahaha!  What nonsense is thissssss! But it's super funny! They were so dramatic! And their singing is very nice which makes it even more funny hahaha! OKAY MY SENSE OF HUMOR! 





Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment