Wednesday, November 06, 2013

A not-so-typical Sunday.

About 3 Sundays back, I accompanied Eugene to go trekking with his family. Initially I was really not interested, I hate outdoor activities and being under the sun!! But that Eugenetdj used the 装可怜 tactic on me, and damn I gave in! He kept saying things like "you know we very long never have a proper breakfast together...." and "you remember when we were dating we ran together on Sundays". Oh man, I really weak when it comes to him -_-, so yup I woke up at 5.30 to eat breakfast and joined his dad's team from some weight losing program from Health Promotion Board.

cui face, edited using sooo many apps and my dark circles are still so obvious!

We walked from Woodlands all the way to Mandai and finally ended at Dairy Farm. A FREAKING 15+ KM WALK MIND YOU! I couldn't feel my legs at the end of the day! And we walked through those jungles and forests, and it rained the day before so it was super muddy and slippy! 

At our half mark! I was dying! 

I was super tired, I don't really exercise and then I had to walk 15km without stop! My muscles were over-strained that day as expected, and I had difficulty walking for the week after :X. I felt quite ashamed of myself while walking actually. I was complaining throughout to Eugene, about the ground about the distance about the weather about no more water ABOUT EVERYTHING! And I see aunties of up to 59 years old, walking more steadily than me and completed longer distance, without a single complaint! Really 佩服佩服, admire their spirit to have a healthy lifestyle, and I hope I will be like them when I'm old!


my #ootd! Love the oweek comm shirt hehe! And my shoes' soles came off that day because of the excessive usage suddenly! :X
The culprit who pulled me into this! 
hehe think my bf looks so cute in this photo! cannot see his eyes as usual hahahaha! 

Okay larh, I have to admit I did enjoyed myself that day, spending time with my boy, holding his hands and enjoying the breeze and fresh air. But still the weather was a bit hot that day, and the environment is bad with many mozzies, and I was so tired but couldn't get any rest. HAHAHA complainqueen92 cannot help it ah! If I have the chance, I will most prolly join them again, to destress and exercise!


After we ended our trekking session at Dairy Farm, me and my boy went to SP - to bathe! HAHAHA! Perfect idea right! Quite lucky that the swimming pool toilet was open, and we got water heater!

Washed up, and we were ready to hunt for my camera! Actually the initial plan for that Sunday was to go hunt for my camera, then this boy had to add the trekking session in, so we had to put both together on that day. DAMN TIRED I TELL YOU! After walking for so long and sleeping so little the day before, we totally no mood to play and have fun :X. We chop chop went to Expo for the Consumers Electronic Fair first, but there is no Olympus booth there. We then headed to Courts at Tampines, and got it at a promotional price! Super love my camera hehehe! And my boy brought me to Ikea for dinner, but there wasn't much food left :(


Say hi to my pretty baby!
I got myself Olympus Pen-Mini 2, which was only released this year! I got it at quite a deal, $498 with free tripod, 2 memory cards, a case and a cleaning kit, while usual price was $598. What I like about this camera is that it's idiot-proof, for camera noobs like me. It comes with easy functions and filters, and if I want to act yi ge pro, I also can adjust it like a DSLR. And the speed is quite fast, with a touchscreen for easy shot! The lens and flashlight are external, so I can change them if I want. WORTH IT RIGHT? Researched on the pen series for a while before I decide on this! Wanted the older version EPM-1, because it has more colours, but EPM-2 is only $100 more and is far better! 



Okay that's all for now! Have been really busy for the past 1 month, and the next 1 month, because exams are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment