Saturday, February 15, 2014

恭喜发财 马到成功

除夕

As my company is a MNC, the management totally don't understand the Chinese culture :(. I had work until 4pm that day, and my boyfriend came over to fetch me over to his house for his reunion dinner. His dad ordered a CNY dinner set from online, and it don't taste as good, probably because it was pre cooked. I miss the super awesome 盆菜 his dad made last year!! T.T 


After dinner, we went to watch 金鸡ssss. I think it's quite funny but the story line no link one lol, prolly just adding random stories to get the different celebrities into the show.

Went home to change, and Eugene's dad drove us to Chinatown to buy 年货! Chinatown this year was a lot more crowded than last year, I guess it was because it didn't rain and the place is much cleaner. People didn't mark down their stuff a lot, so we only bought jelly and mochis. Finally went home at slept at 4am!!! @.@



初一

My parents went back to Malaysia, so I joined Eugene's family for CNY this year. Headed to his house for lunch, and then to his Grandpa's house to Bai Nian. Watched them play mahjong, Banluck a while, had dinner and that's the end of day 1 of CNY!


My ootd! Really love this dress from Megagamie! I waited almost 6 weeks for this backorder to arrive! It's a bit loose on me, especially the shoulder part, but it looks great in picture hahahah!




初二

Didn't join Eugene and his family as I wanted more rest and some alone time. CNY is too tiring, sleep late wake up early everyday! Dressed up and went to Daphne's house to Bai Nian. Played mahjong and some boardgame (AS USUAL), and my boy came to fetch me at night and brought me over to his house for gambling session with his friends. And finally went home at 2 plus @.@.


And once again, ootd! Crochet top from Faire Belle and mermaid skirt from Editor's Market :D




初三

Had lunch with Eugene's family, and then two of us went to town to walk around before heading to my uncle's house. Watched Eugene played mahjong with the adults, they were so fast that we couldn't catch! But luckily didn't lose a lot haha, and my ah gong won so I still gained some in the end XD.





And that's the end of my CNY holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment