Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

I recently joined 4EXP. 4EXP is a project started up by my 4 close friends. It is under Citi-YMCA Youth for Causes and aims to raise funds for Lions Befrienders Service Association (Singapore) [LBSA].

At first, I was quite surprised when I heard about it. How much can 4 person do to make things really happen? But after I joined them, I realised how determined they are to make this miracle happen!

"4 people can't make that big of a miracle to happen!" I agree! Even 10 people can't make it happen! So WE NEED YOUR HELP!

We are conducting street sales of miniature cactus handphone charms/keychains starting on the 3rd week of July! We really really need your support! Just spare us 4 hours of a day to make a difference! :)
*Proceeds would be donated to the Lions Befrienders Service Association (Singapore) [LBSA] to fund their outreach programmes for 3 Seniors Activity Centres.*


SO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER WITH US NOW!



Read more about our project here and like the page!

Help us like this page too, we need to gather 200 likes to get sponsorship from them!



THANK YOU! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment