Saturday, July 27, 2013

TAIWAN PART 2

DAY 3


Day 3 ootd! Wearing new floral crop tee and two tone shorts!

So, we got sick of the hotel breakfast and decided to head out to hunt for Taiwan breakfast! Found this 永和豆浆 in the corner of 西门町!

Our breakfast!

We found the famous ice cream stall in 西门町 so we had it too although I was super full! 

bought the smaller one instead!

After breakfast, we headed to 师大 as we found many comments about the place and the boutiques there! However, we were lost and we walked like 2 hours aimlessly! When we were about to give up, we finally found the place!!!!! And so the shopping began again hahaha~

Day 3 loots! 

Bought a cap, couple bags for my boy and I, one floral dress, a pair of shorts, lots of sunblock and cosmetics, and others 有的没的! Love snowflakes designs on the shorts, my new favourite shorts now hehe! ^.^ The sunblocks are super cheap in Taiwan, so grab more grab more! 

Decided to splurge a bit for dinner, so we went to a cafe! There's lots of cafes in 师大, so people who like cafe hunting would want to go there!

Clam cream pasta with white wine!


DAY 4


Day 4 ootd! Wearing the bandaged top I won from Wisteria giveaway! 

The night before, we walked past this bakery and it smelled so good and its filled with people inside. As a Singaporean, I was curious and went in, and I bought this tart that tempted me!

Germany Cheese with Caramel Tart- tempting right!!!!
So I had the tart for breakfast, we slacked in the room till afternoon and went out for lunch!

蚝煎 for lunch!
I think I look good in this so had to post this HAHAHA!

Shiteng wanted to eat shaved ice, but some baseball stars were filming at the place and it's filled with fans, and in the end the store stopped taking in order :(. So we had to roam around 西门町 till the filming end and we can eat our shaved ice!

So finally! Mine is the mixed fruit shaved ice!
So after that, we decided to head back to 士林夜市 again for shopping as the place is really too big and we didn't finish looking through the whole place on the first night! And for dinner we had street food again! I have to share with y'all my favourite stall in 士林!

TADA! Fried breaded potato with thick nacho cheese! DABOMB MAX! Went to eat it twice already and everyone loves it too!
Fried milk; just trying out, and it taste like candy (because it's a bit sticky)
And my loots!
As you can see, my loots were getting lesser and lesser day by day, because my money was depleting at high rate hahahah! The 2 long tees were only 175NT each, and my boots was like S$8 only! Really need to dig for these goodies! Love my new socks, so cute can!! And my Iphone case, how can it be so cuteeeee! The person was selling at 350NT at first, maybe I seem too interested and she charged me at 250NT only! 


Ending part 2 with my face hahahaha!
I hate blogger :( I finished typing this post but the formatting of one picture was screwed up, and I tried to undo (means remove the picture), and the whole post was just GONE! TAOYAN LARH

No comments:

Post a Comment