Thursday, December 05, 2013

October & November

FINALLY IT'S OVER~~~~

Year 2 Sem 1 is officially over, and 3 more sems (or 4 if I opt for more) before I graduate! They say uni is fun, I say stop lying! Can't wait to get all the mugging and no-sleep days and project-chionging over and then I can finally step into the workforce and do something new! But it's making me worry as well, everyday I will ask myself questions on what will I be doing in the future, how will my life be :/. This is the reality of growing up I guess, life is not just about having fun anymore. 


I have nothing much to blog about, so I'll rewind back to some events almost 2 months ago!


Shi Teng's Birthday

Shi Teng's birthday was on 24th October, and since it was our usual lunch-together Thursday, I decided to surprise her! Went down all the way to Orchard the day before to queue for Krispy Kreme,  because the girl said she wanted to eat it the week before, don't know was it a hint or not eh hahahah! 


The donuts look so good! 

The birthday girl was late for tutorial that day, so I managed to pass the donuts to Zhen Hao and he sneakily passed them to another guy so Shi Teng doesn't know anything. And half way during lunch, he put on an act and acted surprised to see the guy sitting on the other table and went to talk to him. Then he came from our back with the donuts and candles lit!

The birthday girl! 
 She so cute sia! She said she was very sad at first because we acted like we don't know it's her birthday hahahaha!
Awesome people that make school so much more enjoyable! :)
Krispy Kreme really taste quite good as compared to other donuts. But the queue is crazy! I went down on Wednesday 4 something and the queue was soooo long that the staff had to divided it into 2. And I was lazy so I took the assorted dozen which was prepacked :P.



Halloween Party 2013

Halloween was nothing special for me. I have not celebrate or attended Halloween event for the past 20 years. This year, my boy asked me to join him for his friends' party. Although I don't have class on Fridays, I had to go to early in the morning to attend project meeting and get some work done. In the evening, I went to meet my boy before we headed to Katong for dinner and to meet his friends. Luckily I threw my princess temper to have dinner without waiting for his friends lol, his friends arrived at 9ish 10 when they were supposed to meet at 7 plus! I would have starve to death by then! 

One of his friends drove so we longpang his car, but at 11ish we realised we were at the wrong chalet! Changi chalet but we ended up at Pasir Ris LOL, so in the end still had to cab over -wallet bleed-.

Finally reached at almost 12! His friends were very nice and welcoming towards me, I am quite introvert and quiet in nature (which is the totally opposite from Eugene), but they always include me, and initiated to talk to me when my boy was drunk somewhere and dancing to himself. They kept pushing drinks to me, and I drank a little more than usual that day. But I was still sober, UNLIKE THE EUGENETDJ WHO PUKED HIS DINNER OUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE GOT OFF THE CAB EEEEEEEEKKKKK.

I had fun that day, laughing at their jokes and them fooling around :). 


Everyone was supposed to dress up that day. My boy came from work today, so he had to wear formal, and he said he's Tony Stark. And me? A bit embarrassing to say, but I was dressed up as Snow White HAHAAHAHA! OIII I TRIED MY BEST OKAY! Everyone laughed when my boy announced that I was Snow White T.T


Wei Wei's 21st Birthday Party

Just some photos because I don't know what to write haha.


SPMAC girls

SPMAC :)

RSS 4/6

Beer + Egg clique, with only 3 of us

Last but not least, my ootd HAHAHAH! Love this lace dress I got from Taiwan! And loving my tripod too hohoho!




There's more things for me to look forward to in December! Short getaway, and lots of parties! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment