Sunday, December 15, 2013

Last 31 days of 2013.

3rd December 

After our last paper, the four of us went down to town to have Four Fingers. Yum yum, one of the best chicken I have ate in Singapore! It's kinda funny that the four of us had Nene Chicken together last semester after our last class, and this semester we are eating Four Fingers. The end of every semester seems like it's korean chicken hunt for us XD. 



It was Starbucks 1 for 1 on that day, but I was too full and I don't want to drink coffee in the evening so gave it a miss :(. We walked around to find a good spot to camwhore, and I spotted this pretty Christmas Deco and took a ootd shot there hehe! 

my legs look long here hehehehe~



7th December

My parents went to Taiwan on 6th December, so I was home alone for a week. My boy came over to accompany me every night because I was scared of being in the house all by myself, and in the house next to mine has over 30 cheena workers staying there, scary okay! ><

Decided to show some housewife skill by preparing my boy a meal before he leaves for work. In the end I quite fail and he helped me with most of the cooking *okay larh give you credit okay!* >< Nevertheless, I think everything looked and tasted quite good :D



11th December

A day off from baby sitting my cousin as she wanted to go over her mum's friend's house to play with her friend. I went for my annual eye check in the afternoon, the doctor said the cataract in my left eye is growing D:. Another surgery in a few years' time when I am ready for it = more money!!!!! T.T The doctor tried to comfort me by saying that at least in the future when my friends and I am 60+ years old, everyone else will be suffering from cataract except me. :/ 

After the consultation, I spent some alone time at Orchard searching for some presents. Managed to surprise my boy at his office after his work :D, so he decided to have some good food that night hehehehe.

We went to Delicious Cafe and they have the Christmas menu now! 

Can't really remember the actual names, but its sweet potato soup and spiced apple lemon tea. I don't like them D: they have some after taste which is not to my liking!
My smoked salmon angelhair and his turkey salad!
Dessert! It's supposed to be a cake, but it tasted more like macaroons/ sweet biscuits! 

It had been quite long since we spend some times outside Woodlands. We walked around Far East to continue the search for presents and I wanted to get some CNY clothes hehe. Managed to get a pair of skorts. Can't wait for Kaiyuan to be free so we can do more shopping together!!!



13th December

It's our farewell dinner for Jia Rong who is going to Germany for exchange next semester! We made reservations for Crystal Jade's xiao long bao steamboat buffet! They really shocked me with their appetite!! There's 5 of us, and we ordered at least 17 long of xiao long baos! :O And of course our orders for other stuff like meat never stop! I was damn full and stopped eating at least 30 minutes before our session end, and the rest never stop eating!

xiao long bao shot  before we start eating

Spent 2 hours walking around Holland V. and accompanying Elene before her sister picks her up. And that girl is really scary, she still got appetite for waffle and ice cream after a buffet!!!! :O 大胃王(Y)

I managed to pick my boy from his work at Causeway Point and everyone was saying I am very sweet HAHAHA! YEAH SCORED SOME BEST GF POINTS AGAIN HAHAHAH! 



14th December

Managed to spend some time with my old friends today. Met up with Quoway and Changhong for lunch at Sakae Sushi. I was still feeling so damn full and decided to order salad only.

Sashimi Salad hehe. Everything was great except the sauce was too sour! It's like just vinegar and I didn't know and poured everything in! 

After Weiwei arrived, we went down to Marsiling CC for our long awaited k session! Finally we have the time to sing together again! It's fun to sing with them because we are so used to each other voices, I don't mind showing my horrible voice hahahaha!



After 4 hours of singing, we went to Woodlands Center for dinner. It's quite sad that the place is so old and run down now that nobody go there anymore :(. I used to go there every week to buy grocery when I was living in that area, and now it's so empty! We found a super cheap zhi char stall that sells $5 per dish, but of course the choices are limited and servings are smaller that usual. Still, it's a good deal! 

Back to Causeway Point, and spent few hours chatting with Weiwei and accompanying her before her boyfriend picks her up. 




BATAM TMR HEHEHEEHEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment