Monday, February 03, 2014

Meet up + Reunion Dinner

21 Jan

Met up with my uni clique for dinner on that day. While I was rushing over after my work, a guy approached me and tried to 搭讪-.-. He kept saying he has to know me etc, and pestering me to give him 5 mins to impress me. When I said I was already late, he said just give him 5 mins and he will carry me over -____-. In the end I just kept saying I don't have time and walked off and that's the end of the story. Although it was kinda irritating, I still feel damn Shuang and shiok to be approached even though I'm attached HAHAHA! Ego boost! XD 

We had dinner at Nam Nam Noodle Bar at Wheelock Place. They have quite decent Vietnamese food at affordable price. I tried some stirred fry dry noodle, requested for no spicy, and yet it was so spicy!! But spicy until very shiok that I want to eat, but I can't eat because my mouth was burning and I couldn't take the spiciness anymore. 


After dinner, we chilled at Jones the grocer at Ion. The place looked damn atas, at the top level of Ion. But actually the price is similar to a cafe price. We all had Ice chocolate as recommended by Zhenhao. It was quite good, with one scoop of Choco chips ice cream inside and some other stuff together, for $6.50 only! 




And then as usual it's ootd time! I missed school, the time when we studied together and took ootd shots for each other hahaha. Zh said my dress sense improved!! -scored one for fashion points- Even since I started working in the fashion industry, I did put extra effort to dress up! But I was really happy to hear praises, especially because I used to only wear t shirt and shorts last time! 

My legs looked so slim and long here hehee!



25 Jan 

My family had early reunion dinner + grandpa's birthday dinner!  My uncle made reservation at Long Beach seafood restaurant at East Coast, and we even got a room for ourselves.
 

My family! 

Look at my ah gong! 73 this year and his hair still black like charcoal, and it's not dyed one okay, it's all natural! I think I'm the only one that inherited his super ultra black hair hahaha. 


I look damn fair beside my dad hahah!


Eugene's second time joining our reunion dinner :) 


Ending the post with my super hiao mum who posed like that and ask me take photo of her! She's 48 this year but she dress up she's 21 HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment