Monday, August 26, 2013

KRABI PART 1

DAY 1

On 15 July, my boy and I flew to Krabi! Actually we took quite a while to decide on the destination, from BKK to Hong Kong, and finally settled on Krabi because it's cheap and somewhere new to both of us! And both of us love to travel, so I would make it a point to have a short getaway every now and then and leave the boring Singapore for a few days!

Back to the point! It only cost us about $250 each for a 4D3N trip to Krabi! It's quite a nice and relaxing place and I think everyone should be there once to experience! It's very different from my usual trips, because this time I went to a rural town instead of the usual cities.

I booked a room in Pavilion Queen's Bay Hotel. It's a nice place, and they gave us free upgrade of our room to Deluxe room! NICE~

Panorama view of the hotel room! The bed is HUGE~ and we have a beautiful balcony!
And this is the toilet! SO BIG~ the room has a shower room, a bathtub, a toilet, and a basin! So convenient to separate all of them! 

After  resting in the room for a while, the receptionist helped us rent a scooter, at only 250baht for 24 hours! Super cheap!! 

happyboi91 trying on the bike! Yes he doesn't have a license but they don't care so we still can get a bike! 
And with the bike, off we went to have our lunch! 
While waiting for our meal! My sunhat looks kinda funny after being squashed in my bag oh wells
My padthai and his fried rice! It's our worst meal there, the juices were diluted and the food is just mehhhh! Really need to choose the restaurants carefully! 

After lunch, we roamed around Ao Nang (the area we went to) as it was too late for any activity but too early for dinner and night life! We went to Ao Nang beach and started snapping photos!

LOL someone has really bad photography skill that one of his finger is insider the photo!
HAHAHAHA I cannot stop laughing when I saw this photo! I don't know why his expression was like that! 

As there was only 2 of us around, we tried to take photos tgt using "split cam"....
and failed terribly! The lighting was weird hahaha! 

We went for Thai Massage at a small massage parlor. It's was quite good, even for someone like me who is quite sensitive because I always feel itchy when people tried to massage for me HAHA! 1 hour for 250baht only! 


And next, it's dinner time! We chose a Thai seafood restaurant that serve like zi char! A note for those going Krabi, choose a Thai restaurant always, because the other food (e.g. Italian/Mexican and whatever other cuisines you can think of) SUCKS! They don't have great chefs for these cuisines so don't risk! These restaurants are there for Ang Mohs who don't take Thai food I guess.

Our dinner! YUMMY~ Everything is good, although a bit pricy (because we ordered quite a lot for 2 pax I guess?)

Supposed to go to a bar and drink (there's LOTS of bars) but we got lazy so just bought drinks at mini mart and went back our room to rest! Oh ya there's shopping there too! Quite cheap if you know how to bargain!


DAY 2 


Water activities day! 
We booked package for snorkeling and island hooping for day 2! Y'all should book them because it's quite affordable, with meals and transport included! It's good for first-timers like us who are not familiar with the place.

Our ootd! The romper I was wearing is actually part of my swim suit! Quite cool right! 
The couple bags I bought from Taiwan HEHEHEE~

So after waiting for everyone to reach, off we went on the speed boat on to our first island! 
The speedboat machiam like roller coaster!
And the first island! 

The sea is really beautiful!! I have never seen a blue clear sea before! The sand is so soft too! Couldn't resist and went down to the water for a while hahaha!

The blurness of the image is due to my waterproof case! If not I wouldn't have step near the water with my phone haha!

Went to a few more islands, so many I can't remember which is which. I tried snorkeling for a while, super cool but the water too deep I was super scared! My boy was feeling giddy from the boat ride so he didn't join. It's really beautiful, but too bad I didn't take any photo! Everyone should try it! I will try it again if it's somewhere more shallow hahaha, that place I went too was so deep that it seems like theres no end to the ground! And the water is super salty!!!


beautiful place!

All the activities ended by late afternoon, and we went back to take a nap! Super tiring after spending whole day on the boat! Headed out for dinner, this time by foot because renting the bike was not worth hahahah!

Candlelit dinner by the sea :)
FOOD~ YUMMY~ Another Thai Seafood ZiChar place! 
Saw this lady selling 天灯 and I was pestering my boy to get one HAHA! Wanted to imitated the 那些年 scene, but it was so dark and no pen for me to write and the lady lighted it too fast and off it went before I can take a photo with it! :( 




That's the end of Day 2! More photos over here! Don't think I should put up all the photos in my blog if not it will be too draggy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment