Saturday, August 31, 2013

KRABI PART 2

DAY 3

couple shorts heheheheh! My obsession with couple stuff! XD
We booked a package for half day Kayaking for day 3!

the place may not looks clean, but that's because its around mangrove forest, so the water is muddy! but it's definitely clean because there's lots of fishes swimming around us! 
Us! The photo is a bit blur because of my waterproof casing! 

And the tour guide brought us to a lagoon! The place is damn nice! 


my bf has a habit of touching tummy when posing for photos :/ either his or mine if you noticed
He got super muscular after that day because he did most of the kayaking while I was slacking away HAHAHA! He even asked me to lie down on the kayak sua hahaha seems like I was not of much help!  
And then we were brought to this fossil place for sightseeing! 




I looked super cui @.@ super tired!!


\
So we spent the whole morning and early afternoon kayaking! Went back to our room to rest a while, before heading out again - to Krabi Town! We rented a bike and rode there ourselves, instead of getting a cab or what. It's more worth it, you get to explore and actually it is quite near to Ao Nang, just 1 hour journey? 
Had ice cream before exploring! 

We spent quite some time reading the map and all, but I really suck at directions and remembering roads, I gave the wrong directions a few times and we got lost OOPS! I think my boy was quite pek chek with me that he gave up and just ask me to hold the map for him :X. After quite some time of travelling and stopping by at small stores on the streets, we finally reached Krabi Town! But I guess there isn't much stuff, not as exciting as we thought it will be! We had our dinner at a steamboat buffet place, for only FEW SG DOLLARS! Super cheap, but of course the food wasn't very fresh and nice. Went to a few markets in Krabi Town, and decided to head back Ao Nang instead, we still like the place we stayed at most haha!

We wanted to go for some Spa Treatment, but everything was closed by the time we reached. In the end, we decided on a massage parlor, and were the last 2 customers! The aunties were so cute, kept laughing at us when we were scared of pain or itch, and kept chatting with us! She kept asking Eugene to marry me HAHAHAHA! She even gave me a hug when we left and said next time when we come Krabi again she will bring us around! :') 人情味啊! 


That's the end of Day 3, and day 4 is just packing up and flying back to Singapore! Le sigh, miss Krabi so much now when I'm in this stressful Singapore :(, can't wait to travel again with my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment