Sunday, January 05, 2014

A new chapter.

While others are busy with bidding for modules and all, I'm doing everything that is irrelevant to school. In a few hours' time, I'm gonna embark on a new chapter of my life!! I accepted a internship in Zalora as a buyer assistant/ buying intern, something which I have wanted to do since poly!

Ever since I was exposed to Retail Management and the many aspects of retailing in poly, I knew that's what I want to do for my career. However, no local uni offer such specialization and so I went into marketing instead. And then one day, Junrong showed me this particular internship- a buying intern at Zalora!! I hesitanted at first, as I'm not sure whether this will be helpful for my future career. After all, 6 months is not a short period and should be considered wisely. 

But then in December, I decided to give myself a break from studying and take up the internship. I'm not sure if it will be helpful for me, or whether I will go into retailing in the future, I just felt that it's a opportunity I shouldn't miss and I should be daring and give it a try. 

And therefore, tomorrow is my first day of work!!! I'm excited yet nervous hohoho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment