Thursday, January 02, 2014

Falalalala~

Christmas Eve
Spent my Christmas Eve accompanying my boy to his agency's gathering. Headed over to his office early in the morning and joined in their meeting. Awkward me was the only plus one... and the day before he still kept saying "come larh they all bringing their partners one!"... They had their gift exchanges, and then we went to ssikkek for lunch! His boss treated all plus one (and its only me) oh yay! His colleagues were very nice to me and we had a great time dining together! Eugene cooked the meats like zhichar like that, added garlic and onions and stirred fry on the grill -.-.


After lunch, we rushed over to Bugis+ to watch Police Story 2013. I think it's so-so as compared to other Jackie Chan's movie :/. Little action scenes, too much of talking but a few parts were quite touching though. 

After the movie, Eugene and I had no plan so his manager invited us over to his place for mahjong. But before that, we brought us over to his grandparent's place to have Christmas dinner. That was super awkward because we (together with another colleague and his girlfriend) were the only outsiders there! But the dinner was great, first time trying those roasted turkey and Christmas dishes! 


And finally, we went over to his manager's place to play mahjong. His manager drank quite a lot, especially in his house, and he really let loose HAHAHA, even in front of me and the other colleague's girlfriend! It was super hilarious watching him dance and sing, it's as though I am watching Eugene you know! The three of them (Eugene, his manager and his colleague) are so similar in their personality and behaviour that I can see shadows of Eugene in both of them! Even they themselves kept saying that Eugene is like the combination of the two of them! My boy also drank quite a bit, and he was talking a lotttttttt! We cabbed home at around 12 plus midnight, after losing money lol.



Christmas Day 


One fine day, Eugene and I walked past a store in Bugis+ which displayed a set of couple shirts. He said "Let's wear this for Christmas!", and I was like "You sure bo? Cannot regret what you say hor. 说出去的话不可以收回", and then we went in to try, and he paid ._.

And TADA! Our ootd for Christmas! I was super paiseh okay! Totally don't dare look at people when we were walking. But he was very normal, it was not his first time wearing couple clothes -heartbreak :(-. A random uncle on the street came up to us and wished us Merry Christmas, and then asked where we got our top from LOL! We were definitely the most striking one on the street! 

Met up with DBA09 peepz for Christmas lunch! Settled at Delicious Cafe (forth time there...), had our lunch and gift exchanged! It's great to have old friends on this day, catching up and talking about the future :). And look, there's 4 couples in this photo HAHAHA! 

Eileen and Jeremy also one subtle couple clothes hor hehehehhe
His turkey/chicken salad
My "Seriously Delicious CheeseBurger"!
After the lunch, accompanied the boy to cut his hair, he waited for me to do my nails, and then we went for shopping for new year clothes! 

In the evening, we went over to his friend's house for his clique's Christmas gathering! Such a busy day! We had pot luck and everyone prepared some food! Eugene and I woke up early to make wraps, kinda failed at first until my mum came to help HAHA! 

Our wraps turned out good surprisingly! I like the potato salad too! 

Oh wait I almost forgot to mention this! Manveer's house has a dog, and I freaked out when I was at the door! I am very afraid of dogs, and when we reached the place, the dog was so excited to see people that he rushed out of the door and ran around the corridor! I thought it was gonna charge at me at first! 

His name is Winter! Can be quite cute, but too excited already! Kept trying to get close to people and licking everyone!
LOL cannot stand Eugene's cheekiness! 
This is his girlfriend! Everyone was hugging Winter at first. Then he took out his gf and brought it to the middle to grind and fk the bolster! To make things worse, he still lick his private part after that! Everyone then avoided him and don't want him to get closer, nobody wants his first lick! I WILL NEVER GET A MALE DOG! 

And then gift exchange! Noelle got my gift and I got Nabeel's gift!


I was super embarrassed during the drinking game because I made a fool of myself! There was this mini category game and everyone had to say a liquor's brand. I don't know much about liquor because I don't drink often. When it was my turn, I remembered Eugene bought something called "Jim something", and so I asked him "Got Jim Walker or not?" He nodded and said yes, so I said "Jim Walker". The rest of them burst out laughing because it's Jim Beam and Johnny Walker ._.. They still make fun of me because of this till today!!! HAISH WHEN WILL THEY FORGET THIS BIMBO MOMENT! 



Had to cab back with Eugene because he has work the next day! This is my most eventful and busy Christmas (& Eve) heh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment