Monday, December 30, 2013

Eugene's 22nd birthday

It was my boy's 22nd birthday on 20.12.13! The hardworking boy still went to work that day, and I joined his family for his birthday dinner at some atas Cantonese restaurant at Clark Quay. The food was good, but atas restaurant's serving all damn small one hahahah, so I think not very worth leh. :X



The next day 21.12.13, I went out early in the morning because I'm a good friend. Accompanied Xianren to town to choose a present for his girlfriend, and then quickly rush back home to take a nap and prepare Eugene's present. Mind you, I slept 4 hours the night before to complete making his present okay! 


In the evening after Eugene ended work, we met to have dinner together. We went to Rocku at Bugis+ to have his favourite BBQ buffet! The meat was super good, seasoned and marinated well (Y)! We ordered almost everything in the beginning, and it lasted us to the end, with some small orders in between!! 

The food was really good I have to admit, but it's quite pricy. I paid $90+ for 2 of us, including an additional jug of sprite for $12.80 @.@. An advice to you if you wanna go: drink lots of water or bring your own water! The drinks are damn expensive, but the meat is quite salty so you will need water somehow!



Presenting him his birthday present! I spent half a month doing this up, from printing cutting pasting it till my fingers cramped!! It's really too hard, I overestimated myself when I first saw this on the Internet! I think the final model is quite ugly T.T, with obvious glue stains and uneven pasting!!! I used the wrong paper too, they recommend harder paper but mine was too soft so the model wasn't really firm. 

If you're interested, instructions are here 

Eugene LOVED it though, he got a shocked when he first open this. He was like "OMG HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS WITH JUST PAPER?!" Like that lorh, everything is possible! Okay, but have to say this is quite a useless gift hahahaha!! Don't know whether paper will rot if keep for too long or not also hor. 

Of course I have him other stuff, but I didn't take photo of them so lets just focus on this since it's the highlight hehe!!
Blogging from my phone! I really need some time in front of my laptop to type in Christmas post! Christmas this year is the most eventful and interesting one!

No comments:

Post a Comment